Welcome to the Penryn Surgery Website
Penryn Surgery aims to provide high quality patient centred care.
We are constantly trying to improve our services. The website provides helpful information about the services we offer, those available elsewhere locally and includes some additional health information for you.
By clicking on this link you can order your repeat prescriptions online
Got something to say?
NHS Friends & Family Test
Please take a moment to complete the short Friends and Family Test question. Just click on the link on the right hand side of this page. Your comments will help us improve the care and service Penryn Surgery provides to all our patients. Thank you.
Qualified Health Care Assistant - Level 3 - Level 3 qualified health care assistant required to work at Penryn Surgery with the possibility of working at our branch surgeries.
- Undertaking Health Care Checks
- Blood Pressure, Pulse Rate, Rhythm and Temperature Checks
- Urinalysis and preparation of specimens for investigation by the pathology laboratory
- 24hr blood pressure and ECG monitoring
- Maintain clear and accurate patient records
- Through health promotion encourage healthy lifestyles
- Dietary advice and weight management
A willingness to undertake all appropriate and mandatory training is essential.
20 hours per week between the hours of 08.15 and 18.15, Monday to Friday (variable). Job share will be considered
Salary - £8.60 per hour - £9.03 per hour depending on experience
Applic form for Health Care Assistant - February 2015.doc
Job Description HCA (2).doc
(Site updated 02/03/2015)